Standard projects supplement the support for research available from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF; pure research) and the Commission for Technology and Innovation (KTI; applied research) in those cases where, although they meet the quality standard criteria of the support organisations, projects don't fall within their spectrum of support, either for formal or other reasons.
Applications that have already been submitted to the SNF or KTI in an identical or similar form may, irrespective of the rulings made by these bodies, no longer be submitted to the Hasler Foundation. Every application must be substantiated, for which reason it cannot be submitted to SNF or KTI.
Submission of proposals
Standard proposals for research projects must be written in English. For their submission the official form of the Hasler Foundation is mandatory:
This form also serves as a guideline on how to prepare the proposal. The proposal is to be sent by email to the Office of the Hasler Foundation. Receipt of the proposal will be acknowledged promtly.
Please proceed as follows:
- Download the proposal form and fill-in the form.
- Save the filled-in form on your computer. Do not click "submit form".
- Prepare the required attachments as PDF documents.
- Combine the form and the attachments into a single file (PDF or ZIP).
- Send your enquiry as an attachment to the Hasler Foundation with the secure form.
If you intend to submit not a research project but a project in the field of education, please contact our office to discuss the appropriate procedure.